This is the privacy statement of Razors & Scissors, hereinafter referred to as Razors & Scissors. We provide transparency about what data we collect about you, how this data is used and with whom the data is shared. We respect the privacy of visitors to our website, our (former) employees, applicants and our clients. We ensure that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially and guarantee careful and discreet handling. We process personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, namely the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Responsible for the processing of personal data
Razors & Scissors is responsible for the processing of personal data that fall within the scope of this privacy statement. If you visit our website, request information via our website and/or register with us, purchase a service or contact us by telephone, we will register your personal data. This privacy statement is intended to inform you about this processing of your personal data.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
Razors & Scissors processes your personal data for various purposes. Razors & Scissors only processes the necessary personal data. The following purposes apply to the processing of personal data by Razors & Scissors:
• to be able to contact you;
• to send you information;
• for entering into and executing agreements, including, but not limited to, employment contracts and contracts for services;
• for carrying out the administration.
We also use your personal data for relationship management and activities to increase our database of candidates, employees, suppliers, customers/clients and other relations of and parties involved with Razors & Scissors and to inform you about our activities. We try to take your preferences into account.
Your personal data may also be processed for other legitimate purposes, including compliance with or investigation of (suspected) violations of laws and/or (internal) regulations. The legal bases for processing your personal data for these purposes are:
• quality and management purposes, such as internal controls, audits, auditing, certifications and corporate security;
• security of employees and visitors;
• facilitating a directory of employees and business contact details.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data
According to the applicable privacy legislation, Razors & Scissors may only process personal data if the processing is based on legal bases. Razors & Scissors uses the following legal bases for the processing of personal data:
• in the context of the conclusion and/or execution of an assignment agreement;
• to comply with the law (including accounting, tax obligations and obligations under court orders or other mandatory laws and regulations);
• in connection with the legitimate interests of Razors & Scissors, whereby Razors & Scissors ensures that the impact on your privacy is as limited as possible. For example, personal data is processed in connection with:
Website and Cookies
Visiting data is kept on the website, such as the pages most requested by a visitor. The purpose of this is to optimize the layout of the website. This data can also be used to place information relevant to you on the pages you visit, for example special messages in your fields of interest or offers from advertisers. In this way, our services to you can be further optimized.
You can disable cookies in your browser without this having far-reaching consequences for your use of the website. However, the result may be that certain parts are less or no longer accessible to you.
On the website you will find a number of links to other websites. Although these websites have been selected with care, we cannot take any responsibility with regard to the use of your data by those organizations. Please read the privacy statement, if any, of the website you are visiting.
Security of personal data
Razors & Scissors has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data against loss or against any form of damage.